Sunday, February 5, 2012

Update on Wisdom Teeth!

Just to bring things back into perspective: After 2 days of doing absolutely nothing (and me thinking whew! home safe!), today my body decided to wake up, figured out that maybe something HAD happened, and tried to decide what to do about it!
The lowest part was 108, quite acceptable, but the high was 357. Then it decided to go down to 146, and immediately changed its mind and went up to 375 (not shown on picture, because it's still going up with 2 arrows). And it's 9 PM and I haven't had anything to eat since 1 PM. So I think I'm going to change my set and take a shot, but don't you think this is a TRIFLE ridiculous???? With my luck, I'll plunge myself into a low, but at the moment, I'm sort of nauseated, and that's a good reason to change my set as well. No one ever said this would be easy, did they???? And they never mentioned that I have diabetes, either, did they????

No comments:

Post a Comment