Sunday, September 18, 2011

First post

OK, you talked me into it. This blog will be about anything I happen to think about, which can vary widely. My interests are linguistics, anthropology, history, religion (and non-religion), medicine, diabetes, nutrition, politics, ethics and morals, psychology, world culture, including music, dance and foods, cats, science and anything else that pops into my squirrel mind.

What, you may ask, is a squirrel mind? It's a mind that acts like a squirrel -- popping here and there, and picking up nuggets as she goes. Never stopping long enough to get into the real depth of anything, but possibly giving others ideas to think about. I will leave it to the philosophers and scientists to plumb the depths -- if I spark your interest in something, you can always Google it.

I admit to being a bit afraid to do this, because what if I have nothing to say? But on the other hand, writing one's thoughts down is said to be a good thing, so here I go!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you Natalie, I always enjoy what you have to say on TuDiabetes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to reading more Natalie. You will do great! Getting the first one up is the hardest part - the rest will be easy!

    ReplyDelete